Sunday, February 18, 2007

Satellite Ballroom: Hidden Treasure on the UVA Corner


I had heard from friends about the Satellite Ballroom but had never been there myself. When Beth Lee contacted me to come and visit the space, I have to admit I was curious. Upon entering you are greeted with a blank canvas upon which a bride can decorate. The Satellite Ballroom comes equipped with a full bar, kitchen for catering, hardwood floors and a stage for the DJ or band.

It's the perfect rehearsal dinner/reception location for anyone getting married around the UVA Corner in Charlottesville (especially The Chapel). With hotels, restaurants and bars within walking distance, guests can keep the celebration going long after the reception. Beth is more than happy to help you with any details involved with the celebration.

For more information, visit: www.satelliteballroom.com

No comments: